Canopies UK announced as HOMES event 2018 exhibitor
We may be renowned for our industry-leading outdoor canopies, but did you know that we’re a major player in the door canopy market too?
Over the last 29 years, we’ve developed an unrivalled reputation for leading the door canopy field with our pioneering designs, craftsmanship and know-how. During that time, more than 30,000 of our GRP canopies have been used for refurbishment and new build projects far and wide.
We work with housing associations, contractors, house builders and councils day in, day out, providing them with the highest quality GRP canopies that are the perfect fit, maintenance-free and built to last.
We also make sure you get what you expect when you expect it. And if you want us to take care of every element of your door canopy requirements, from the design, survey, manufacturing, to the delivery and installation, we can do that too.
You’ll discover all this and more about us at this year’s HOMES event at Olympia, London later this month.
We’re on the HOMES event 2018 exhibitor list for the second year running and will be showcasing our market-leading products and services at the event on both days – November 28 and 29.
Our fully trained and qualified team will be on stand H101 ready to talk you through:
- Our extensive product range – from hipped to apex and flat designs, to integral brackets and no integral brackets, our catalogue is brimming with all sorts of different options
- In-house design facility – which is the best on the market and can cater for both standard and bespoke requirements
- Manufacturing expertise – we use the latest industry-leading techniques and ISO 9001:2008-accredited processes, as well as the best raw materials around
- Our supply service – we have our own fleet of vehicles that cover the length and breadth of the country. They’re also tracked, so you can easily keep tabs on your order
- Installation – all of our GRP door canopies come complete with full fixing kits, making them really easy to install, but if you’d like a hand with installation, we’re on hand to help – just let us know!
Will you be heading to HOMES on November 28 and 29? You’ll find us on stand number H101, where you can scroll through our product catalogue, talk to us about our services and discuss your canopy requirements with us. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!