Cantabria: The cantilever canopy with a retractable roof
Our Cantabria canopy provides retractable shelter for dining and seating for the hospitality and education sectors. By installing one of these systems, it's possible to seat more people comfortably all-year round and make the most of available space.
For hotels, bars and restaurants, the Cantabria creates space for seating more covers and sets a venue apart with a stylish terrace area.
The Cantabria has a major impact on the education sector too. Space is at a real premium these days and lots of schools and colleges are installing the system to create extra multipurpose spaces for dining, learning and play.
The Cantabria dining canopy can be installed against an existing wall to extend a space or installed free-standing to create an additional outdoor room.
Stylish and practical
Our customers love it because:
- The roof can be retracted at the touch of a button
- The sides can be fixed, folding, sliding or balustrade
- The frame, guttering and roof are watertight
- The glass screens protect against the sun’s harmful UV rays
- The system withstands wind speeds of up to 60km/h when fully closed
- The glass screens easily transform an open space into a stylish, fully enclosed unit
- It can be fitted with LED lighting and heating
We’ve installed countless Cantabria canopy shelters for multiple organisations across multiple sectors.