Are you a caravan enthusiast? Do you love nothing more than hitching your van up on a Friday evening and just heading out into the British countryside, travelling across the UK on your weekends?
Well if you do, youll know just how important it is to look after your caravan every year. The more care you take to maintain it, the longer youll be able to enjoy it for.
Thats why here at Canopies UK, weve put together The Ultimate Guide To Caravan Maintenance, which includes:
- Lots of handy winter preparation tips
- Advice on how to put your caravan safely into storage
- The best cleaning techniques for both inside and outside
- Why Caravan Guard recommend you should consider installing an alarm on your van
- Expert contributions from TyreSafe on how to protect your wheels
- How to take care of the battery to ensure longevity
- And what youll need to do to spruce your caravan so its ready for the summer and safe to transport
Of course, if youve got any more tips that you think other caravanners might find useful, or some old tricks which you absolutely swear by that youd like to share with the caravanning community, then we want to hear via Twitter!
Theres lots of helpful information to scroll through, so dont forget to bookmark the page so you can come back and check on the expert advice whenever you need.
Just click the banner below to view our caravan maintenance guide.
Weve also included a link at the bottom of the guide, so that you can share it with any caravanner friends too. Simply embed the code on your website or blog.
And if you are looking for a new canopy or carport for your caravan this year, then dont forget that our expert team of advisors are on-hand to help you decide exactly what you need, and to customise the design and fit just for your driveway.
Simply get in touch with us today.