Free lesson plan: Our game
We work closely with schools up-and-down the country to create enjoyable, safe outdoor play areas. Championing active learning and play is something that’s very important to us.
We’ve put together a series of free lesson plans that are designed to enable nurseries and schools to hold outdoor games that all children can play and enjoy. The first game in the series is called Our Game.
Our Game details
National Curriculum Learning objectives:
1. Children can maintain attention and participate actively in collaborative conversations, staying on topic and initiating and responding to comments.
2. Pupils should be taught to plan their writing by discussing and recording ideas.
What you’ll need:
• An A3 printed worksheet with the heading ‘Our ideas’ (one per group)
• A selection of PE equipment suitable for group work
• Multiple soft balls, beanbags or similar items
• A list of games known by pupils
Download the free lesson plan and get started: