Our outdoor canopies are used by customers far and wide, from schools and colleges, to pubs, restaurants and hotels, and even football clubs.
As the UK’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of outdoor canopies, our expertise knows no bounds. Whatever the requirement, we help our customers get maximum use from their outdoor space all-year round with our restaurant terrace canopies and more.
Of course, none of this could be achieved without our extensive knowledge and resources, not to mention, our market-leading canopy systems, such as the hugely stylish and highly popular, Cantabria canopy. Let’s take a closer look at it:
Who’s it aimed at?
Restaurant terrace canopies are ideal for the hospitality sector, as they enable pub, bar, restaurant, hotel and B&B owners to capitalise on their outdoor space in all seasons.
When it comes to the Cantabria, many of our hospitality customers have found that it instantly gives their venues the wow factor. It also adds up in the financial stakes by creating up to 184 additional covers and an additional weekly revenue of more than £7,000.**
Meanwhile, the Cantabria’s also going down a storm within the education sector too. Space is at a real premium these days and lots of schools and colleges are installing the system to create the extra dining and study space they need.
Why was it designed?
We initially created the Cantabria to provide the hospitality world with a guaranteed way to meet the growing demand for alfresco dining by using their outdoor space all-year round and creating additional covers.
However, it’s become such a popular product in its own right and the benefits it can provide are so widespread, that we’re installing the system in numerous industries, such as the education sector.
What’s so special about it?
The Cantabria doesn’t just look super stylish, it’s highly functional. Our customers love it because:
- The roof can be easily retracted at the touch of a button
- The durable aluminium frame, integrated guttering, waterproof roof and glass screens effortlessly combine to make a UV protected environment
- The glass screens easily transform an open space into a stylish, fully enclosed unit
- There’s an extensive range of glass sides to choose from, which include fixed, folding and sliding, balustrade and internal
- The system offers 100 per cent protection in wind speeds of up to 60km/h when fully closed. In the finer months, the glass sides can be retracted, and come the cooler, wetter or more changeable weather, can be partially or fully closed
- The finished product looks incredibly stylish and is capable of instantly creating a focal point and giving venues that added wow factor
- The canopy is available in any length and projections of up to 10 metres for single units and 20 metres for twin units
How can I find out more?
For more details about the Cantabria or to discuss how it could boost your profits or provide you with much-needed dining, teaching or study space, contact us on [email protected] or 01254 777 002.
* Based on Friday and Saturday, 2 sittings per day.
** Based on £40 per cover = £7,360.